Thursday, November 15, 2007

"PERFECT TIME & SPACE"
10 Year Celebration
 
Written:  July 8, 2017


Today marks the 10 year anniversary of the incredible, divine miracle that I experienced on the beach of Santa Rosa, FL on 7/8/07. That day I witnessed God’s amazing, supernatural power when He saved the life of a 3 year old boy, Rob Duke, from a deadly sand hole collapse. Little did I know that God had a large role for me to play that forever changed the course of history not only for Rob and his family but my own… total strangers brought together in perfect time & space that could have only been orchestrated by God alone. Last year, I had the honor & privilege of reuniting with this beautiful family in Santa Rosa, FL where it all had unfolded. Rob and his twin, Charlie, are now 13 yr old bright, young men who are so full of life and are destined for great things. This picture was taken at our reunion which I will forever treasure (and yes, he is now towering over me… LOL).  

#worldchangers  #Godislove  #valueoflife  #forHispurpose  #Godstillperformsmiraclestoday
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment